- The LMAP04 interface allows Mitsubishi Electric air conditioners to communicate with third party BMS supervisor and management systems through the LonWorks® network system.
- The hardware of the interface consists of an electronic board with software integrated in the board itself which needs no configuration.
- The LMAP04 interface may be installed with any remote control or centralized controller of the Mitsubishi Electric range.
- The LMAP04 interface can also be used in a mixed system, which also includes the TG-2000A supervisor.
- Each LMAP04 interface can control up to 50 indoor units, each with its own unique address.
- In installations with AE-200E or EW-50 WEB Server centralized controllers, the LMAP04 interface offers the same modularity as the controllers themselves.
*In these cases, a separate interface must be installed for each centralized controller.